Friday, December 18, 2009

Hanya bisa ketawa


Udah lama denger lagu ini. Cuman ga perna mention liriknya bae2. Dan barusan setelah saya baca liriknya.. Saya hanya bisa ketawa. Ketawa keras2, dan belom bisa berhenti senyum sampe sekarang. Dan lagu itu adalah..

Fifteen-nya Taylor Swift.
*eventhough i'm just sixteen right now XD*

terutama part yang saya bold di bawah ini:
'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them
When you're fifteen and your first kiss
Makes your head spin 'round
But in your life you'll do things greater than
Dating the boy on the football team
But I didn't know it at fifteen

When all you wanted was to be wanted
Wish you could go back and tell yourself what you know now

Back then I swore I was gonna marry him someday
But I realized some bigger dreams of mine
And Abigail gave everything she had to a boy
Who changed his mind and we both cried
HUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
I was such a fool!

No comments :

Post a Comment