Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Conservative? Liberal?


Who said it was easy being a Christian? It is super freaking hard.
And wrong assumption of being religious, is conservative. As much as I believe in Jesus, my mind is wide open. Some people said it is much better to have God rather than being religious. Well, being Christian is a lifestyle. Not only go to church every Sunday, but what you do everyday. If you do good, you don't do bad, people will see that you have God in your life. What's the point of declaring you're Christian when you don't want to live under Bible principal anyway?

I'm declaring that I'm liberal, but if you think that liberal is about drugs and sex that is clearly not me. Define me whatever you want. Sex and drugs is good, but my body worth much more than that.

No comments :

Post a Comment