Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cooking Class

Hi peopleeee. It's been so long. This is my first entry in 2012, and this is february already T_T
Life's been good and cute :3
I just want to share some happiness of my life, i went to cooking class yesterday. We learnt how to bake red velvet cupcake <3
The class was small, only for around 15 people. I think i was the youngest one? Because most of the attendees are housewives, i think XD
So here goes the pics:
the class :)
we enjoyed high tea as well :)




attendees :)
Mrs. Resya, the owner of Souly Butter Kitchen
I MADE THISSSS! <3
The red velvet tastes grreeeaaatt! The best part is, now i know how to make this thing hahaha :DDD
If you want to try them, just go straight to Souly Butter Kitchen, Kemang right accross KFC. They have so much great cakes, and sandwiches. Their eclairs are to die for, also signature red velvet cake *droollss*
Can't wait to visit their kitchen again!

No comments :

Post a Comment