Monday, March 12, 2012

Kony 2012


Have you watched the video?
If not, you need to watch that. You have to.
The short documentary video tell us about no.1 wanted man, Joseph Kony. He's the chairman of Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) a rebel group who operates in Africa. He kidnapped little boys to become child soldiers and little girls to become sex slave. They are tortured and living with fear everyday about being kidnapped/ killed. It breaks my heart. No human deserve to feel that way.
I really2 want to take part of this action.
So far, all i can do is donate. I may be not look like much, but the truth is, i never tell anyone about this but i really2 want to go to Africa since i was a kid. I want to take part of saving those kids in Africa. This video strengthen the willing of mine to go there.
I cannot say anymore words. If you have any info, please tell me. Thank you :)

No comments :

Post a Comment