Sunday, December 23, 2012

2013

So, it's D-8 to 2013. Say " BWEEEEE" to doomsday! :)
What am I gonna write for now..
2012 was a year of recovery for me. To look back at 2011, I couldn't imagine myself in this state right now.
Thank God, here is my 2012's favorite poem for you:

"I love you once, I love you twice.
I love you more than beans and rice."

Resolution for next year. I don't want to be so hard to myself. I wish i could see John Mayer, eat some fine dishes, read some great books, travel somewhere I haven't been before. Shallow? hahaha. Hopefully I suprise myself again!
I wish 2013 kicks everybody's asses. Yours too! I wish you love, joy and blessing. Stay healthy and stay true to yourself. May you have the courage to take a huge step in your life, and the courage to say no. Trust God, not Mayans. Live your life to the fullest, the doomsday can happen anytime soon now X)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Yearrr!
Love X


No comments :

Post a Comment