Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy birthday, Missy.

I know you will be one step forward each day.
Your dreams will be fulfilled.
I'm not wishing you, I know that'd happen.
20 years is not a short journey.
But i know there's a longer one to come.
In between, have faith.
Please be smarter, and stay sincere.
Do not be corrupt by the world.
Believe that you are loved.
And believe that you're beautiful.
You've been on your own,
But I promise you will never feel alone.

Happy birthday, Missy.
I will never stop fighting for you.

Love, your tea cup.


1 comment :

  1. Hello,

    Today I've heard that one of my colleague has his birthday in Houston.I'm working in Slovakia, but I'm half Hungarian half Australian.Started searching for some nice image to greet him on his birthday.This one I liked and when clicked on it I've found myself on your blog.Rather to say hello, I leave this story here for you.Thank you for the image,you're beautiful on this photo....Kind regards/Jozsef

    ReplyDelete