Thursday, January 30, 2014

I like to be alone and that's okay.

I like to be alone. I think I'm starting to love it. Sometimes it's lonely, sometimes I'm content. But now solitude is my friend, my zen.

When the world demands you something other than you don't, when none understands, when it's not as easy as you say it, when they upset you. I know you get it.
I don't expect people to understand, I don't even expect myself to understand. Some of us doesn't fit the world. It's not wrong to push yourself a little bit away, isn't it?
It's my age stage to prove that I don't need anyone to complete me, to make me happy. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right. We'll see.

I'm not afraid to like being alone. Don't ever be.
Me and some jazz tunes in my head.
We love to be alone. At least for now. That's great.

No comments :

Post a Comment