Thursday, May 22, 2014

Distance Means Something Even If Someone Means So Much

You said all we need is trust, but I'm tired of  "Distance doesn't mean anything when someone means so much". What a bull hockey. It means something, it surely is. If not, why am I writing this on 12.58 in the morning after I take a midnight bath. I bet you don't know that I always take a hot shower if I'm in a bad mood. Yes, I do.

I can't figure out what is wrong. I do nothing wrong, so do you. They say if we're mature enough that we'd never blame circumstances. Whatever. Distance means something. I wish I can find out why, or how, or since when we become like this. Or is it just me? I'm the immature needy kid I always thought I am. Maybe I am.

So now what? What should I do? Being a female is painful enough. I hate the stereotype that women is the passive individual who waits. But it is what I'm doing now. Waiting for you, again. I wish I could do something important in my life so you could be proud of me or more, I can feel good about myself. I don't want to revolve around you. Now I feel lost and I don't know, I just don't know.

Just let me hear your voice a little more, pull me a little bit closer so I can cherish more. I don't mind if world is yours and I'll vanish like a dust. Tell me you love me and I'll be one happy girl again. I promise I'll push myself far enough to be where you are.

No comments :

Post a Comment