I’ve been good this year right.
I studied hard. I helped mommy in the kitchen. I helped daddy with those computer things. I cooked dinner for Teguh. So please get me thisssss. Please santa pleaseee. It isn’t available in 
Oh ya my shoe size is 36, or 23,5 cm and I put the picture with this letter, so don’t get me a wrong thing. It’s white adidas JS wings. Don’t say that’s for men. I don’t care. And I saw some women wore that. Very coooolll >__<
Okay, maybe you think that I’m too old to ask you a Christmas present. I’m 16, I haven’t reached my maturity age, which is 17. I still have my right, okay? I’m just a little girl. Huahuahauhua
Eventhough since I was born, my father told me that you’re not exist. But from this time on, I believe that you’re exist*. (*if you send me that) See, how kind-hearted I am.
Oh ya, I don’t have a fireplace.
Love you sooo much much,
Kezia.
hahahaha. hey
ReplyDeletedreamer
wake up :P
LOL
hahahaha. hey
ReplyDeletedreamer
wake up :P
LOL